Friday, February 09, 2007

Undefeated

The Detroit Pistons did it once again, they defeated the Los Angeles Lakers 93-78. Tayshaun Prince led the team with 20 points, 6 rebounds, 4 assist, and 1 steal. Follow by Webber 18 points, 11 rebounds, 4 assist and 1 block. Both Chris and Rasheed had Double-Doubles in this game. Chauncey also added with 9 assists and 4 steal. After a "sick" dunk by Antonio Mcdyess, he started to have pain(he was grabbing at his back). He had sore ribs, he said he's suffered a bruised rib on his left side in Snday's game in Cleveland. " I kind of got a bruise, he said, "and it wasn' that bad, but it never went away. The pain never went away." When ask about whether or not he will sit out a few game he replied, "Nah, I rather play. I've played through it. It ain't that bad. When it gets bad enough where I can't play, then I will sit. but now it's just a little bit of pain. When i turn it kind of hurts, but then I'm okay."(Title:McDyess nursing sore ribs,Date:February 9, 2007, By: Krista Jahnke).


*The Detroit Pistons has won their last 4 games and is now back on top in the Eastern Conference(30-18).

No comments: