Saturday, February 10, 2007

It's Just Not Right, Sometimes

Even though the Detroit Pistons won tonight against the Toronto raptors, I'm still not happy about the whole Technical situation that was given to Sheed by Courtney Kirkland(ref). "Talking to Joe (Dumars), we’ll probably petition that one,” Saunders said of the technical on Wallace. “I think there is a double standard because of Rasheed’s reputation. He reacts; other people react, he always seems to get nabbed. When he gets like that, he can become almost unstoppable. It’s not what he did scoring 28 points. I thought it was the job he did defensively on (Chris) Bosh that was even more impressive than what he did offensively.”(six-pack, by Keith Langlois). I hope that all of that ends well to the Pistons favor. Like former Pistons player Mike James says, "I can't do nothing right by being wrong" Even though I think the Technical wasn't right, I still believe it help the Pistons, especially Sheed, lead the team with 28 points, 7 rebounds, and 1 assist. Follow by teammates Richard Hamilton 21 points, 4 rebounds, Chauncey Billups 14 points, 5 rebounds, Lindsey Hunter 12 points, and 3 rebounds and Chris Webber 8 points, and 7 rebounds. Antonio Mcdyess didn't play as much as he use to because of his ribs, but when he did come out there he did what he was suppose to do. When he was on the bench he wore a bandage wrap around his ribs. We are now 31-18, I hope we can keep this winning streak up before the All-Star break we only have 2 more games before then.

No comments: