Monday, February 19, 2007

Are You A Pistons's Fan

I decided to do something a little different, where I interview a Detroit Pistons fan, to see how big of a fan they are, So I caught up with Natalie from Need4Sheed.com to see how big of a fan she is.


Q: How long have you been a Pistons fan?
A: I have been a fan for about 25 years now.


Q: Why do you love the pistons so much?
A: I love the game of basketball, I enjoy watching it and The Pistons are my team. I will always love my hometown team, in good times and bad. It's as simple as that.


Q: What made you create a website about the Pistons?
A: I really didn't go about starting a website. I actually made the site so I could distribute my Pistons screensavers and wallpapers to friends and it just snowballed from there.



Q: How long have you had this website?
A: It's been about a year and five months.




Q: Have you met any Pistons player personally?
A: I am not the type of person that goes out of there way to meet a player. I believe that they need their privacy and I don't like to bother them if I happen to run into them somewhere. But I have met a few.
Isiah Thomas

John Salley

Rick Mahorn

Grant Hill

Rasheed Wallace




Q: If so, what did you say to him or wanted to say?
A: I didn't say much, just hello. Sometimes I told them I really appreciated what they did for the team.
As for Grant Hill, I had quite a few conversations with him when he was a rookie for the Pistons. I told him places to go in Michigan since he was new here.

Q: What made you create the Need4Sheed store?
A: I really liked the cartoon Pistons I created and wanted a T-Shirt myself so that's why I made a store, so I could have my own shirt.


Q: If you could be the Pistons coach for a day, what are some of the things you would say to the players, or have them do?
A: I don’t think I could coach the team. If I was thrown into the situation I would probably tell them to do what they normally do because I wouldn’t want to mess things up.


Q: If someone was to come up to you and say the Pistons sucks, what would you say or do?
A: People do it all the time, it’s a constant battle. I always have something to say to stick up for my Pistons.


Q: Why is Rasheed Wallace your favorite player?
A: I like Rasheed’s personality and the fire he has when he’s playing. I also like the fact that he can dominate on the court whenever he wants. He’s a great player and he’s fun to watch, you never know what he’s going to say or do.


Q: If you could be an Pistons player for a day, who would you be? Why?
A: I would have to say Joe Dumars, he is my all time favorite player. Joe was a quiet leader with great skills and a workman like attitude. I respect him for who he was as a player and who he is now.

Thanks Ashley,

Although I wouldn’t say I am the Pistons #1 fan, it’s hard to think of what I would do without them.

Best,
Natalie

www.need4sheed.com


* Thanks Natalie for the interview

No comments: