Friday, January 26, 2007

Defeated by the Wizards

Yeah, the Detroit Pistons lost tonight against the Washington Wizards 96-99. I really don't know what happen. First, all I knew we were up 6-7 points and we were doing so good. Everybody was playing their hearts out, until the second half of the game. When they got into the second half it just seem like everybody was playing so sloppy. They were losing the ball and not making great passes, and is it just me or do Flip Saunders do not know how to put someone else in when the other players aren't doing so good.But I have to give it up to my boys we did play good tonight. Richard Hamilton scored 27 points, Chauncey Billups: 17 points, Antonio Mcdyess: 15 points, 6 rebounds, Rasheed Wallace: 11 points, and Tayshaun Prince: 8 points. Even though we lost I'm still VERY PROUD of my boys. Hopefully, we can beat the Indiana Pacers on Sunday.

Also, my other team(KNICKS) did extremely well tonight against the HEAT, Jamal Crawford scored 52 points.

No comments: