Monday, January 15, 2007

Chris Webb Is Coming Home

Chris Webber announced today that he will be playing for the Detroit Pistons. Also their are talks about Marko Jaric (who used to play for the Minnesota Timberwolves) coming to the D. He will either be taking Mcdyess, Mohammed, or Dale Davis spot. I really hope this turned out not to be true. But hey, what can I do if it is. Anyway, as most of you may know the Detroit Pistons lost today against the Timberwolves. Even though we lost I cannot complain, because we played our butts off, and whether who leaves this team I will always love them and they will have a special place in my heart, they played good tonight( we took it to overtime). Again Chauncey did not play in this game but we did get Lindsey Hunter back. I just have to say that Antonio Mcdyess did really good tonight that he was the Mcdonald player of the game, He had 16 points. He also played injured tonight, with a back spasm.

No comments: